Many women dream of losing weight and regularly use diets for this, many of which are. It is quite difficult to choose something that is really effective and appropriate for yourself, but at the same time the most gentle for the body. How to choose a diet and which is the most popular today?
How to choose the right diet?
First, when choosing a diet, you need to focus on your preferences. You can’t deprive yourself of your favorite food and completely leave your normal diet - it puts a lot of stress on your psyche and body. This results in poor mood, irritability, eating disorders and stress again. It’s a vicious circle, you don’t have to completely change your lifestyle. In order to lose weight, you need to choose a "own" diet that allows you not to change your daily menu too much and get good results during weight loss.
Before choosing a diet, consider which foods are the hardest to give up and use diets that are on the menu. What do you like better: meat, fruit or vegetables. If it doesn’t matter how, but you just need to lose weight very quickly, an express diet is right for you. If you want slow but reliable weight loss that has a scientific basis, use diets developed by nutrition experts.
The following diets are especially popular today:
This diet, founded by a renowned French nutritionist, has been used with great success by many women. The cause of weight loss in the daily diet is the consumption of low carb foods. This diet is continued for several months and is practiced as a special nutritional system that allows you to gradually but steadily get rid of excess pounds and help you remove toxins from the body, normalize your metabolism.
General rules of the diet every day:
- outdoor walks - at least 30 minutes;
- drink at least 2, 5 liters of water;
- use of oat bran;
- perform physical exercises.
The Dukan diet consists of the following steps:
Fast weight loss
The first stage eliminates 2-6 extra pounds. The duration depends on how many kilograms you want to lose:
- 10-20 kilograms - duration 3-5 days;
- 20-30 kilograms - duration 5-7 days;
- more than 30 kilograms - duration 10 days but not more.
The diet is a protein-rich food. We recommend that the menu include:
- daily, 5 tablespoons of oat bran;
- chicken, turkey meat;
- low-fat ham and veal liver;
- fish, steamed or cooked;
- low fat dairy and sour milk products.
Minimal use of salt, pepper, garlic and onions is rare.
- goose, duck;
- pork and veal and similar fatty meats.
Achieving optimal weight
The second stage will help you get rid of a few more pounds. The duration also depends on the desired result:
- less than 10 kilograms - eat protein daily, vegetables and protein daily, alternating three days after three;
- more than 10 kilograms - in five days alternately five.
The diet consists of vegetables and proteins. We recommend that the menu include:
- 2 tablespoons per day of oat bran;
- various vegetables, steamed or baked.
Minimal use of salt, adjika, hot peppers, garlic, cucumber, ketchup is rare. You can also use a few tablespoons of dry wine or a few tablespoons of low-fat cream or cocoa a day.
Do not eat anything that contains starch:
- potatoes, avocado;
- lentils, beans, peas;
- rice and cereals.
Consolidation of the result
This section will allow you to consolidate your weight loss gains. The duration of this depends on how many kilograms you have managed to lose in the previous stages:
- Consolidation should take place after 10 kilograms delivered.
The diet at this stage is quite varied. It is allowed to use:
- 2, 5 tablespoons oat bran per day;
- all products authorized in section 1;
- all vegetables authorized in Section 2;
- one serving of fruit per day;
- 2 slices of rye bread a day;
- ripe cheese 40-50 grams per day;
- starchy foods (potatoes, peas, rice, pasta, corn), but not more than 2 times a week.
It is also permissible to eat whatever you want during a meal twice a week.
The consumption of certain fruits is prohibited:
- cherries, grapes and bananas.
The diet at this stage is as follows:
- 3 tablespoons oat bran daily;
- Keep a clean protein day once a week.
Otherwise, there are no restrictions at this stage.
One of the most popular diets known for a very long time is the calorie diet. It means eating calorie-deficient foods throughout the day. As a result, the body itself will gradually lose weight.
The first thing you need for such a diet is to determine for yourself how many calories you need to consume, taking into account your individual characteristics. To do this, you can use the following formula:
655 + (9, 6 x weight in kilograms) + (1, 8 x height in centimeters) - (4, 7 x age in years).
The number obtained should then be multiplied by the coefficient of physical activity:
- with a sedentary lifestyle and lack of physical activity - 1, 2;
- with low activity and physical activity 1-3 times a week - by 1, 375;
- with moderate activity and physical activity 3-5 times a week - up to 1. 55;
- with high activity and daily physical activity - 1, 725;
- with very high activity and multiple physical activity per day (for athletes) - up to 1. 9.
The number obtained as a result of the calculations is the daily caloric content. If you don’t want to be better, you can’t go beyond that number. If you want to lose weight, subtract 300 from the result - this number is the maximum allowable daily calorie content for weight loss. Remember, you can’t eat using less than 1, 400 kilocalories a day.
Kefir express diet
It is made in just 3 days and has many benefits: it saturates the body with calcium, activates the intestines, helps to lose weight easily and quickly.
This diet consists of taking 1, 5-2 liters of fresh, low-fat kefir 6-8 times a day.
The diet menu is as follows:
- on the first day - only kefir;
- in the second, kefir and fresh fruit, with the exception of grapes and bananas;
- on the third day - just kefir.
Such a diet allows you to lose 3-5 kilograms of excess weight.
Also, don't forget the basic rules of diet:
- drink at least 2 liters of water;
- eat 5-6 times a day and in small portions;
- you also take vitamins and minerals.
Keep in mind that not all diets can be used if you have any illness. First of all, you need to see a doctor and only a dietitian can work out the diet that works best for you.